Skip to main content

For a Moment

Dream big, act big...keep moving, the speed does not matter, just keep doing it...

Ever looked back at all the things happening in your life and felt like, NO!, I just can't do this! (Moses must have felt the same way seconds before dropping the ten commandments, hehee)

Wait up, am not about to write some motivational post, (have read pretty much of those things; *rolling eyes*). That said, I do not trash everything. On this fine evening I just want to share a few lines:

  • *Whatever you going through, (regardless of how great or aweful it might fee), someone else has been there before. Maintain your cool.
  • *Even if it does not make sense to be alive, God knows why He still got you breathing. Go out, discover the reason! 
  • *Before you consider quiting, remind your quitting senses why you started and how it was/is important to get through. 
  • *It cannot possibly be over until you have accomplished victory over what you set out to do!

I am about to shut down my computer and call it a day, but NOT before I leave you with a few words from my clansmen that I always remind myself to feed my energy and confidence on; "utamerithitie ndatigaga kuhanda". (loosely translated to 'he whose seeds have not gained root cannot stop sowing'

The truth in this statement can only get louder.

Good tidings to you and yours
Frush

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be grateful, always!

be grateful, obsessively. There's this girl that caught my attention last night. I was working late, Lies, I was watching a movie till late. Somewhere half-way through, nikaboeka. So I decided maybe it's best if I utilised by 'insomnia moments' to free-up some space on my kampiuta . My computer; Local disk D I love my comp, it's mine anyway 😛. So, this computer has everything everywhere. I have a hundred and one folders. I have been planning for the day I will arrange everything appropriately, I am still planning. When I do, trust me, I will give you tips on how to. Love is sharing...right?  Fast forward, I am done deleting old stuff that I don't really think I will be needing again, compiling the approved assignments in one folder, the rejected ones(yes, there are times the devil is on your case and you get assignments rejected, yes, with a very low rating *sob sob) on another etc. I notice my Computer's local disk D only has a few GBs of stora...

What is your love language? The five languages of saying 'I love you'

What are love languages?  Love languages refer to the different ways in which people express and receive love. Understanding your partner's love language can be a great way to strengthen your relationship and show your partner how much you care. In this blog, we will discuss the five types of love languages. 5 Types of Love Languages 1. Words of Affirmation:  This love language involves expressing love through words. People who value words of affirmation appreciate compliments, kind words, and thoughtful messages. They feel loved when their partner tells them how much they mean to them, how beautiful they look, or how proud they are of them. 2. Acts of Service:  This love language involves expressing love through actions. People who value acts of service appreciate when their partner does things for them, such as cooking them dinner, doing the laundry, or running errands. They feel loved when their partner helps them out or takes care of them. 3. Receiving Gifts:  Th...

Top Smart Watch Accessories for Your Apple Watch, Iwatch or the Android Watch

Smart watches are pricey. This calls for you to handle them a little much better like just your smart phone. How do you do this? Accessorize your watch. The list of accessories you can use to pimp your smart watch is endless. In this article, I will be giving you a detailed review of the best accessories for your watch. These are gadgets you can use be it an apple watch, iwatch, android watch. Top 10 Important Accessories for Your Smart Watches Screen Protector This is a glass accessory designed for your watches screen. It is made of tempered glass. This type of glass is best for it has high resistant to breakage thus securing your valuable wrist wearable. Watchbands These ones are not only cute but also fashionable. Take for example, wearing an android watch with a custom made wrist band, isn’t this an awesome combination. The best part about this is that they come in different colors and styles. Get to choose from genuine leather or even one made from fabri...