Skip to main content

Slow Dive, Quick Dive...Whatever it is, Stay true to Self.

I have been up and down.
Lies, I have been having several engagements over the past few months. I have not written anything in a long long time. Makes me feels like my grammar is fluctuating.
(I hope you realised that that was a disclaimer in case you notice my English is wanting). 

Life has so much to unfold, and it has different styles of doing so. One day you are full of energy and ready to hit the road to success, the next day you don't want to leave your house, let alone engage with anyone. On some days, you wake up sick  👯 and a quick check by the Doc tells you that you are just fatigued.

Life has both good and bad days. In business, there are days you will make a kill that you even feel like you'd close operations by mid-day. There are days you will not even have any single human show care for what you are dealing with. But all these spice up life. In any case, if we did not have the bad days, we would never realise the value or appreciate the good ones.

I once read somewhere, (should be some quote on my diary), 'If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade'. And I couldn't agree more. Many of us are not at a point where we can do all that want, we are just doing what we have to do. And I am a strong believer that if we do not lose focus, lose the lessons and the good relationship with our maker...we'll get there. Someday...

Meanwhile...

If there is something you think you can do to add value to yourself, do it. Do it now! Start however small.
Keep doing your thing, keep giving your goals your best and stay true and committed to your commitments.
Expect criticism and tonnes of negativity but just like the old saying...every cloud has a silver lining.

Keep learning, keep growing.

It's MamiCar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is your love language? The five languages of saying 'I love you'

What are love languages?  Love languages refer to the different ways in which people express and receive love. Understanding your partner's love language can be a great way to strengthen your relationship and show your partner how much you care. In this blog, we will discuss the five types of love languages. 5 Types of Love Languages 1. Words of Affirmation:  This love language involves expressing love through words. People who value words of affirmation appreciate compliments, kind words, and thoughtful messages. They feel loved when their partner tells them how much they mean to them, how beautiful they look, or how proud they are of them. 2. Acts of Service:  This love language involves expressing love through actions. People who value acts of service appreciate when their partner does things for them, such as cooking them dinner, doing the laundry, or running errands. They feel loved when their partner helps them out or takes care of them. 3. Receiving Gifts:  This love languag

I'M FINE, THANK YOU.

Me: Here, have my number...0725 The other person: aha, wait 0725 Me: Aha I had lost concentration. Now I was responding like I was the one being given contacts. My concentration had left without my consent. It happens... At some point in our lives, we happen loose our attentiveness whether intentionally or not. I remember how my CRE teacher had me attend that lesson on my knees. Her sight or the lesson simply had my attention hop out of the window faster than lightening. I also recall this friend who invited me to a wedding committee days after my shop had been ransacked sometime back. I did not attend. I did not tell him why. See, sometimes, you are dealing with issues but the smile on your face betrays you. People expect 'A*' from you, while you cannot even offer an 'a'. If you are a reserved about your personal life, you may not share a lot. And they might not understand, anyway. It's like when people think you are associated with some rich human, t

He almost ruined my Day...

I woke in high spirits today. For working moms, this doesn't just happen. We sleep late and wake up early. So yes, this role is fulfilling and very demanding at the same time. Its harder when you do not have a DM. (Lol, you'd be forgiven to think I am a mother of Four, three jumpy babies and one lazy Omuhusband. 😁 😁 ) Anyway, DM or no DM, parenting cannot be delegated. Back to the high spirits, so I did my chores and was at the Matatu stop on time, Bus or tuk-tuk stage ukipenda . So, idk where the vehicles were. We, si I waited. Anyway, one finally did come and as you can imagine, many of us who are still in a walking nation were at the stage. So yes, demand was higher than supply. We are huffed in like no ones business. Fast-forward na nimefika job, dude pitisha's me to the next stop. This is despite me calling on him as loud as I could. Those who know me in person know I can get loud. My voice kinda offended him so akaamua tu anipitishe to ge