Skip to main content

I'M FINE, THANK YOU.

Me: Here, have my number...0725
The other person: aha, wait 0725
Me: Aha

I had lost concentration. Now I was responding like I was the one being given contacts. My concentration had left without my consent. It happens...
At some point in our lives, we happen loose our attentiveness whether intentionally or not. I remember how my CRE teacher had me attend that lesson on my knees. Her sight or the lesson simply had my attention hop out of the window faster than lightening.

I also recall this friend who invited me to a wedding committee days after my shop had been ransacked sometime back. I did not attend. I did not tell him why.
See, sometimes, you are dealing with issues but the smile on your face betrays you. People expect 'A*' from you, while you cannot even offer an 'a'. If you are a reserved about your personal life, you may not share a lot. And they might not understand, anyway.

It's like when people think you are associated with some rich human, they don't expect you to be broke 😁😁. While in the real sense, the exact opposite could actually be true. Unazionanga zikipitapita tu.
What you may call sharing, many times results to misunderstandings. You will be misquoted for all you say or don't say. Do I need to mention how your-supposed-to-be friends can turn everything around once you fall apart. By the way, wounded ex-friends (or those who imagine you hurt them) can be very dangerous.

Sometimes you just got to fix your sh*t. If you must talk about it, talk to your maker. Or at least, make that a beginning point.
Life has given me a fair share of challenges, some on such a high frequency. And yet, this image (whose rights I don't own), is symbolic of my interactions. I have learnt that humans can only be interacted with, with tonnes of salt.
By the way, did I tell you that even on my knees, I still used to doze off during that CRE lesson? Okay, bye!
Till my next long post...
I'm fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is your love language? The five languages of saying 'I love you'

What are love languages?  Love languages refer to the different ways in which people express and receive love. Understanding your partner's love language can be a great way to strengthen your relationship and show your partner how much you care. In this blog, we will discuss the five types of love languages. 5 Types of Love Languages 1. Words of Affirmation:  This love language involves expressing love through words. People who value words of affirmation appreciate compliments, kind words, and thoughtful messages. They feel loved when their partner tells them how much they mean to them, how beautiful they look, or how proud they are of them. 2. Acts of Service:  This love language involves expressing love through actions. People who value acts of service appreciate when their partner does things for them, such as cooking them dinner, doing the laundry, or running errands. They feel loved when their partner helps them out or takes care of them. 3. Receiving Gifts:  This love languag

He almost ruined my Day...

I woke in high spirits today. For working moms, this doesn't just happen. We sleep late and wake up early. So yes, this role is fulfilling and very demanding at the same time. Its harder when you do not have a DM. (Lol, you'd be forgiven to think I am a mother of Four, three jumpy babies and one lazy Omuhusband. 😁 😁 ) Anyway, DM or no DM, parenting cannot be delegated. Back to the high spirits, so I did my chores and was at the Matatu stop on time, Bus or tuk-tuk stage ukipenda . So, idk where the vehicles were. We, si I waited. Anyway, one finally did come and as you can imagine, many of us who are still in a walking nation were at the stage. So yes, demand was higher than supply. We are huffed in like no ones business. Fast-forward na nimefika job, dude pitisha's me to the next stop. This is despite me calling on him as loud as I could. Those who know me in person know I can get loud. My voice kinda offended him so akaamua tu anipitishe to ge